5 reasons to host your wedding at a full-service venue- Be a guest at your own wedding
- Temperature control is imperative. Whether you may need heat or air conditioning, you want your guests in total comfort. Having your wedding at a location where it can be inside or outside is a huge bonus.
- All food and beverage are prepared and handled in-house so there is no reason to arrive early on your special day to take delivery of food, bar items, tables, chairs, linen, etc. It’s already there, ready to go.
- Full-service venues are a fine-tuned machine…all details in-house leads to no worries on the part of the couple to coordinate anything the day of. No need to hire an event coordinator- most provide one.
- Getting ready suites are on-site-no need to get ready in a hotel room.
- Hands off….the venue will do all the set-up and tear-down. Bring your items ahead of time and release the stress…..they’ve got you!
Catoctin Hall at Musket Ridge Golf Club is the perfect location for your special day. Mother Nature has blessed Musket Ridge with the perfect backdrop for your ceremony and celebration.
We offer unrivaled surroundings for wedding photographs with gorgeous vistas from a ridge across hundreds of acres of lush, green golf course with mountains, lakes, traditional wooden bridges and spectacular sunsets. We are delighted to host your wedding reception and ceremony and our mission is to leave you with memories to treasure forever.
Planning a wedding involves skilled coordination, and the experienced staff at Catoctin Hall at Musket Ridge Golf Club pays high attention to detail. We aim to accommodate even the most discerning tastes while facilitating your needs whenever possible. Superior service is our standard so every couple has an Event Coordinator for all the pre-planning and “day of” coordination. And that’s just the beginning of all the wonderful amenities we offer.
Your guests will enjoy a beautiful light-filled ballroom with twenty-three-foot ceilings, a covered patio just off the ballroom, and a wall of windows opening up to the beautiful vistas. Catoctin Hall can accommodate up to 250 guests. Guests will experience exquisite food and superb service.
Catoctin Hall is proud to be the first venue in the United States to implement a Zero Food Waste Initiative, diverting over 4 tons of waste from landfills to on-site gardens annually.
No two weddings at Catoctin Hall are alike. With our facilities, staff, and creativity, your reception will truly be unique.
Please contact our Event Sales Manager, Bonnie Swanson at email@example.com or 301.293.9930 x116