110 guests were in attendance for Lexi and B’s outdoor ceremony, including nine bridesmaids and ten groomsmen. The couple also included their nieces and nephews in the ceremony. The best man was the groom’s father and Lexi’s brother wrote and officiated the ceremony. “It made it really special,” Lexi noted.
The bride pinned a photo of her late grandmother inside her bouquet.
The wedding decor included succulents and a color palette of yellows and grays. The couple played off the rustic barn setting of Linganore Winecellars. B created his own version of “Mad Libs” and placed them on each table for the guests. “The music cut out during the father-daughter dance, and the bridal party broke out into a flash mob. My dad planned the whole thing with one of my bridesmaids, everyone was so surprised and it was amazing.”
The groom is a UI/UX design and the bride works for a non profit adoption agency. They currently reside in Olney, Maryland.
First dance: Latch, Sam Smith
Honeymoon: Negril, Jamaica
How they met: as students at Towson University
The proposal: “We went ‘window shopping’ for rings and ended up buying one. B proposed when we got home, even though the plan was for it to be a surprise a few weeks later. I have never been very good at window shopping!”
- Getting ready: Courtyard Marriott in Frederick**
- Ceremony & Reception: Linganore Winecellars**
- Caterer: Fine Cuisine Catering
- Photographer: Kelly Hahn**
- Hair/Makeup: Poetically Brushed**
- Coordinator/Planner: Celebrated Events
- Dress: Maggie Sottero from Bridals By Elena
- Rings/jewelry: Jared
- Dessert: Laura Salierno
- Flowers/decor: Scentsational Florals
- Music/entertainment: Friendly Entertainment
- Videographer: In Motion Video
- Lighting: Celebrated Events
- Transportation: On the Town Limousines