Seven bridesmaids and six groomsmen stood next to the couple as they exchanged vows at Calvary United Methodist Church in Downtown Frederick. 180 guests were in attendance.
When asked about the wedding ceremony, Bri described it as, “Fairly traditional. It was important to us and our families. I loved the beauty of the church, and that it was in the heart of Downtown Frederick. It gave great photo opportunities.”
The theme for their wedding at Glen Ellen Farms was rustic and “wildflower-inspired.” Touches of greens, navy and silver made their way through their decor.
The bride did the calligraphy on her stationery and wedding chalk boards.
“Our wedding was a huge dance party! I think every single one of our 180 guests danced at one point-the energy was amazing. Our late night nacho bar was also a hit.”
Bri is a Key Leader at Lululemon Athletica and Mike is an Operations Manager at Target. They currently reside in Ganesvoort, New York.
The Proposal: “Mike proposed to me on his parents dock on the bay in Annapolis. As soon he popped the question his parents, sister, and my parents went on a celebratory boat cruise around the bay.”
How they met: Working at the same gym together in 2011
First dance song: Tennessee Whisky by Chris Stapleton
honeymoon location: Bucuti & Tara in Aruba
Guest favors: honey jars
Advice to other couples: “Frederick is such a beautiful and historic area; there is truly a venue type for every couple!”
- Ceremony location: Calvary United Methodist Church in Downtown Frederick
- Reception location: Glen Ellen Farm**
- Caterer/drinks: P.I.G.S. Catering
- Photographer: Sarah Wockenfuss Photography
- Coordinator/Planner: Topaz Event & Coordinating
- Dessert: South Mountain Creamery ice cream
- Flowers/decor: Wildflower Weddings by Bend in the River Farm
- Rentals: Hair: Style Station
- Makeup: Makeup My Day by VK
- Music: DJ Rocklights, Bryan Kimes