Nadine and Ryan met at the birthday party of their friend Christian, who was their best man. “we really hit it off,” Nadine noted. A few months later Ryan asked Christian to set the two up. Christian had a party at his house for the sole purpose of Ryan and Nadine getting to know each other. “From then on we were inseparable.”
Two months later the couple eloped in Reston. “It was a civil ceremony with only Ryan and myself in attendance. We spent the next year planning a religious ceremony for our friends and family to celebrate together.”
70 guests were in attendance for their outdoor ceremony at Stone Manor in Middletown, including a bridal party of five.
The couple was looking for an “ethereal feel” for their wedding. With Stone Manor’s formal english garden as a backdrop, Nadine and Ryan chose a classic blush and ivory color palette.
When asked about her favorite parts of the wedding, Nadine said she really enjoyed taking photos. “I had so much fun with the photographers. Also i really enjoyed our photo booth. It was a huge hit with all our guests.”
The couple said having their wedding in Frederick was a great experience. “There are so many local vendors in Frederick that really are outstanding. There are a lot of beautiful properties.”
Nadine is a stay at home mother and Ryan works in IT at CSS. They currently reside in Leesburg, Virginia.
- First dance- “The Way You Look Tonight” Michael Buble
- honeymoon- Mandarin Oriental in DC
- The proposal- On Bow Bridge in New York City
- Ceremony & Reception location: Stone Manor **
- Caterer/drinks: Carriage House Catering
- Photographer: Rebecca O’Neil
- Flowers: J Morris
- Dessert: Piece O’Cake
- Hair/Makeup: Empowdered artist- & Christie Adam Salon and Spa
- Music/entertainment: Shew-sical **
- Videographer: JKM Pro
- Lighting: WoW Lighting **
- photo booth: Laughing Hat