FREDERICK WEDDINGS GUIDELINES
Want to share a Frederick County wedding with us? We would love to see. Here’s some info you need to know:
- We accept submissions from couples and planners as long as you have permission from the photographer.
- All submissions need to have taken place in Frederick County in 2018.
- Images need to be at their highest resolution so they can be used both online and in print if selected.
- Photos may not include watermarks.
- We do not accept images that have filters, selective coloring or are heavily edited.
- Please use the submission form below and include a link to an online gallery where we may download quality images if photos are accepted for publication.
- Make sure that your images are 1500px wide on the biggest side.
- We love to see the whole wedding day— everything from the couple getting ready to their first look to their exit.
- Wedding submissions should be full of detail shots. We want to see bouquets, cakes, stationery, and all the other little details that go into making each wedding special
- Please submit 60-100 images, sized according to our guidelines.
- Each submission should include a list of vendors, their contact information.
ENGAGEMENT SESSIONS & OTHER CELEBRATIONS
- Please follow the guidelines above when submitting engagements and other celebrations.
- Try to capture as many photos of locations, details and DIY projects included in the shoot as possible!
- For portrait sessions, please submit 25 – 40 images.
If you have questions about your submission or our guidelines, please send us a note.