FREDERICK WEDDINGS GUIDELINES
Want to share a Frederick County wedding with us? We would love to see. Here’s some info you need to know:
- We accept submissions from couples and planners as long as you have permission from the photographer.
- All submissions need to have taken place in Frederick County.
- Images need to be at their highest resolution so they can be used both online and in print if selected.
- Photos may not include watermarks.
- We do not accept images that have filters, selective coloring or are heavily edited.
- Please use the submission form below and include a link to an online gallery where we may download quality images if photos are accepted for publication.
- Make sure that your images are 1500px wide on the biggest side.
By submitting your photos, you give The Frederick News-Post permission to use them in any products associated with the Frederick Weddings brand, including advertising promotions, at no charge. Photographer will be credited for photos used in print and online where possible.
- We love to see the whole wedding day— everything from the couple getting ready to their first look to their exit.
- Wedding submissions should be full of detail shots. We want to see bouquets, cakes, stationery, and all the other little details that go into making each wedding special
- Please submit 60-100 images, sized according to our guidelines.
- Each submission should include a list of vendors, their contact information.
ENGAGEMENT SESSIONS & OTHER CELEBRATIONS
- Please follow the guidelines above when submitting engagements and other celebrations.
- Try to capture as many photos of locations, details and DIY projects included in the shoot as possible!
- For portrait sessions, please submit 25 – 40 images.
If you have questions about your submission or our guidelines, please send us a note.